1. What immediate steps should the U.S. take to begin addressing illegal immigration?
Secure our borders
Develop a path to citizenship for law-abiding immigrants
2. What should be done to control climate change?
Enact emission standards at the federal level
Make wise Investments in renewable energy
3. Would you make any changes to the Affordable Care Act, also known as ObamaCare?
Reform the law because it is driving up costs and hurting middle-class families
Keep what works, fix what doesn’t
4. How should the U.S. respond to ISIS?
Targeted air strikes are enough for now
Targeted air strikes are not enough
5. How can we put more people in the 31st District back to work?
Attract more Fortune 500 companies and invest in small businesses
Invest in infrastructure and work to attract manufacturers