1. You’re dropped into a new environment without any knowledge of it. You…
Are prepared for a fight—you never know what might be out there.
Conform to what you see others are doing.
Question why customs are different here.
Do nothing and hope that you get sent back to where you came from.
2. Do you have a side-kick?
Yes, I always have someone beside me.
No, I prefer to work alone.
I have friends, but wouldn’t consider one of them a “side-kick”.
3. How do you feel about Freedom of Speech?
Even if I disagree with what someone is saying, I want them to have the right to say it. It’s vital.
It don’t like to get involved in politics.
Regardless of what I am supposed to do, I will speak my mind.
I think only certain people should be allowed to say what they want to say.
4. If you had your choice of role in government, you would be a…
5. What is your greatest strength?
6. What’s more important to you: Peace or Freedom?
7. How independent are you?
I go with the flow and don’t make waves.
I think being an individual is important, but it doesn’t mean I need to make a spectacle of myself.
I tend to stand out in the crowd, but it shouldn’t matter because I’m just being myself.
8. To get out of a “tight” situation you are more likely to...
Use force and physical strength.
Talk my way out.
Whatever happens, happens.
Hope that someone I am with has a solution.
9. Do you have a strong sense of family values?
Yes, of course. I believe family is the most important thing.
Family means a lot, but at the end of the day you’re on your own.
I don’t spend much time with family.
My friends are my family.
10. Do you think you would thrive in a dystopian universe?
Yes, I’m quite adaptable.
No, I can’t see myself living in any other type of society.
It depends on what kind of universe—I’m not sure I could do a “Hunger Games” scenario.
Only if I had to.
11. Whose rules do you follow?
I follow my heart and what feels right, always – even if it means breaking a rule.
I follow the rules of wherever I am.
I only follow the rules I legally am required to follow – and I only follow them when someone in authority is watching.
I’m not a huge fan of rules, society works itself out without rules.
If it’s a rule, I will break it and see what happens.